Sunday, July 9, 2023

"Last Sailing Ship" ~ Gum over Palladium Print

 The world continues to spin, and all the things demanding one's time continues to spin as well. This latest print was in the works for three weeks before completion. To arrive at the color separations I was after necessitated printing split color layering, and that takes more time.

The color fidelity of the print's digital copy is in question as it doesn't appear, even to me, as saturated as the original print. An outcome mostly attributed to being mostly color blind to red/green. I just do the best I can under the circumstances.

This print image needed local color layering for best results, and of course that takes a lot more print times. All told, there are eight color print layers over the original palladium  print. This print image finishes the 'sailing ship' images I have planned for printing.

Gum over Palladium Print

"Last Sailing Ship" ~ 11"x14"



No comments:

Post a Comment