Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Schedule Break ~ Building Printing Room

Tomorrow my old friend Harry arrives to help be build a new tool shed/workshop for me then remodel the existing workshop into a custom darkroom/printing room. The first phase unfolds this week building and roofing the new shed, pulling down a dividing wall in the old workshop and hook up fresh switches and four-way plugs for the workshop. Phase two unfolds right after Thanksgiving when we finish the new space, add a dedicated electric leg for the air-conditioner, and new water line & sewer line hookups.

When the new printing space is completed I will be buying a Epson C88+ printer for printing the negatives, and will have a new UV printer that I'll build right here in the new workshop. I will be wringing out the new space and by year's end, all the bugs will be cleared and real printing begins in earnest. Be patient and good things will show up soon enough. I appreciate you taking the time to visit. Hopefully I make it worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment