Wednesday, September 7, 2022

"Cannon Crew Break" ~ Palladium toned Kallitype

 I'm back from an out of state trip that was necessary. Back to working on the Civil War portfolio. I'm finding I like the print color of the sodium citrate developer, over the sodium acetate developer for most of these images. The end result after palladium toning fits the images better. These images were all shot on 35mm film; FP4. Considering the images have been enlarged to the current 11"x14"print, the images held up well.

I've have begun printing on Hahnemuhle rag printing paper. I'm coming to like this paper over the Revere platinum paper, which I ahve been using now for years. I am also finding out that the 11"x15" cut format is no longer available in most outlets. Now, apparently now the size is 11"x17", for digital format??

Palladium toned Kallitype

"Cannon Crew Break"

Salem, Oregon Circa 1990



No comments:

Post a Comment