Saturday, October 15, 2016

Recess ~ Travel Venue

The printing testing has been most insightful for me, re calibrating my eye to recognize a new reality in negative densities, from the original method of allocating densities that light can barely pass through, to a density range I wouldn't have believed would print on silver with any success, toned green. The learning curve was slow due to finding a way to have my negatives printed, long drive cross town to try that out and normal entropy. Soon, relatively speaking, I will have a printing room a short walk from my back door.

Another new addition is the Epson printer I bought. Next step is finding any avenue for increasing the amount of ink it can put out, as it is now, anemic is overstating it. It was over ten years ago I bought the Epson 2200 and was printing very nice full color slides on acetate sheets that far exceed what I'm getting. Next step is having a long conversation with an Epson service tech.

Coinciding with these two above conditions, I am taking my sweet wife to Florida for ten days to soothe her Jones for beaches and a tropical setting. Along with the yearly family gathering that will be stitched onto our days beforehand. There will be snaps. Perhaps usable in a later portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment