Saturday, March 18, 2017

New Kallitype ~ Arizona Portfolio

Every time I get set up with a system for printing negatives, everything changes. I just set up the new Epson printer, which prints differently than the Kodak printer. Is irritating as that is, I must make do. this means going back and re-scaling the negatives to fit this printers proclivities. Although the negative I printed today functionally worked, it isn't yet where it needs to be for the print image I am after.

This is a street scene I hadn't printed before, or even made a negative of. It's been waiting in the print portfolio for months now. I continue to use Revere Platinum paper and sodium acetate as the developer; EDTA as the clearing agent. Print time for this image was 7 minutes.

Palladium toned Kallitype
"OK Corral Street Scene"
Tombstone, Arizona



















No comments:

Post a Comment